VH1 CLASSIC ON TAP
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
Posted: Mar 04, 2013
We’ve got one heck of a giveaway lined up for you guys!
Starting Tuesday March 5th through Monday March 18th, listen to On Tap all show long and when you hear either an Eric Clapton, Derek & The Dominos or a Cream song, tweet us @OnTapRocks with the correct song title and be sure to include the hashtag #CrossroadsOnTap. You’ll be qualified to win either our grand prize or one of our seven first place prizes!
Our Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- One pair of tickets to Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Guitar Festival presented by Chase for the Friday April 12th show*(airfare & accommodations are not provided)*
- A Martin guitar
- $200 gift card for Guitar Center
- Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013 t-shirt, ball cap and limited-edition Crossroads lithograph
Seven First Prize Winners will receive:
- 1-year subscription to Rolling Stones Magazine
- One limited-edition Jimi Hendrix lithograph
- Gary Clarke Jr Blak and Blu CD
- Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013 swag
We’ll be announcing the winners on the air on Wednesday March 20th!
So make sure you’re following us on Twitter @OnTapRocks, listen to the show March 5th-18th and when you hear either an Eric Clapton, Derek & The Dominos or a Cream song, tweet us with the correct song title and be sure to include the hashtag #CrossroadsOnTap so that your tweet qualifies.
For more chances to win you can visit your local Guitar Center or visit GuitarCenter.com.
This contest is subjected to official rules, which can be found here. Must be 18 years or older to participate. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law.
* Accommodations and airfare are NOT included
9 Comments »